Heavy-duty, high-speed, professional, automatic, floor standing auto-punch machine. For a range of book and calendar punching production. Built-in offset collection station for the punched product.
- Fast separation into layers to allow complete book block punching
- Punching dies for all types of ring wire, plastic comb, coil, calendars and bespoke dies are available.
- Two finger paper pick up system which can handle a range of mixed stock
- Fast die changes
- Optional 2-part split dies for book and calendar work
- High pile delivery of product offset on to a transport trolley with up to 750 mm of product per trolley
- Touch screen assisted set-up process with job memory
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats(1)
- Horizontal paper feeding for easy product loading
CALL US FOR BEST PRICE 1300 859 471
Professional dies can be made with standard or bespoke punch patterns.
Special tear-off perforation dies and adjustable back stop are also available.
The machine comes equipped with eccentric shafts. This feature allows the dies to be re-sharpened a few times.
Split two-part dies with thumb cut allow bock block punching as well as calendar punching without the need to invest in a second die.
QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) technology allows the quick cancellation of punching pins without having to remove the die.(1)
Two finger paper pick-up system allows mixed paper stocks to be handled more easily.
Optional extra: Air blow system gives increased efficiency on difficult paper stocks.
Turnover drum keeps the punched sheets in the correct page sequence and delivers them to the ejection system. Handling paperweights from 60 up to 800 gram.
The machine is built with heavy duty components and the latest stepped motor technology to ensure a long lifespan.
Touch screen setup with up to a 50 job memory capacity.
In-feed transportation station for pre-collated book blocks.
Output is delivered to a transportation station for pre-collated book blocks.
Offset punched product stack.
Punched product transport trolley.
|Mechanical cycles per hour||7,200|
|Min. punching width||100 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||85 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||360 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.4 mm (1)|
|Punch dies available||3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, coil, plastic comb, tear-off|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Optional|
|Variable margin depth||No|
|Die changeover time||5 min|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||4,400 x 1,200 x 1,600 mm (2)|
|Machine weight||950 kg (2)|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||6,240 x 1,300 x 1,880 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||Dependent on the configuration|
|Power requirement||230V~50Hz / 2,5kW|