Dual roller spiral / coil inserting machine within a rugged steel frame.
A durable design that is built to last!
Both rollers spin providing more force/ less friction to drive the coil through the punch holes. You'll notice a real difference when binding thicker books.
- Small and compact, it can fit on any desk or counter top
- The front alignment channel curves the book to follow the curve of the coil allowing for easier coil insertion.
- The front book support ensures the book and coil are positioned against the rollers.
- Large top surface doubles as usable work space.
- Accommodates coil diameters 6mm to 32mm.
- Continuously runs—allowing for free use of hands
- Rugged steel frame—Durable design—Built to last!
Price $ POA