Desktop electric spiral punching and inserting machine with integrated cut and crimp. Designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office.
comfortplus stands for a considerably improved punching speed compared with the original comfort series. The higher speed is achieved by using a new motor with twice the power.
- New motor drive for increased punching speed.
- Binds up to 160 sheets
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5 and A4
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Unique electric roller for quick spiral coil insertion
- Clever crimper and cutter for turning coil ends
- Measures the document or coil size
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
- Quality "Made in Germany"
CALL US FOR BEST PRICE 1300 859 471
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||11,000|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||50 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||500 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2 mm|
|Punch dies available||Oval 5 x 4 mm|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||Yes|
|Variable margin depth||No|
|Binding thickness||1 - 16 mm|
|Binding element Ø||6 - 20 mm|
|Min. binding width||10 mm|
|Max. binding width||360 mm|
|Binding operation||Electric insert, manual crimp and cut|
|No. of books output per hr||80|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||440 x 490 x 250 mm|
|Machine weight||32 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||630 x 600 x 340 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||36 kg|
|Power requirement||230/250 V / 50 Hz / 180 W 115/200 V / 60 Hz / 180 W|
Technical modifications may be made without notice.
1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm.